This document governs the sale of the goods contained on the "prestigeintimo.it" website.
The navigation between the pages of the website and the purchase of the articles contained therein imply the total and unconditional acceptance of the contents of this document. Therefore, before purchasing the purchase proposal, the Customer is required to carefully read and accept all the points (from 1 to 9) contained in the following conditions of sale.
This document was drawn up on November 26, 2020 and can be updated without notice. Periodically visit this page to stay constantly updated.
The products offered for sale through the "prestigeintimo.it" website are marketed by: "Prestige" of Chiara Palazzo with registered office in Italy, Corso delle Province 94/96 cap 95127 Catania, tel. (+39) 095 501815 email email@example.com, registered in the Register of Companies of Catania n. CT1361454, VAT number 05373460871.
Names and images of products and manufacturing companies are the property of their respective manufacturers who can change them at any time without notice.
The products are accompanied by images and descriptions made available by the relevant manufacturers through their websites or the advertising catalogs that accompany the sales campaigns. Any differences in terms of shape, color, pattern, design, composition of the materials and any other distinctive distinctive between the photos or the description published and the product received cannot in any way be the responsibility of the website owner.
The prices of the products offered for sale on the site are expressed in the currency selected during navigation. The store's reference currency is the euro but prices can also be viewed in US Dollars and British Pounds, depending on the selection made using the appropriate selector located next to the language at the top of the site's home page, at the value last available change.
Prices are VAT included.
By clicking on the "order now" button, the customer agrees to send "Prestige" a binding proposal that commits him to purchase the products contained in the cart, at the indicated total, including VAT, and to pay the indicated shipping costs, if any. "Prestige "reserves the right to accept, reject or modify the proposal received, promptly informing the customer and justifying, in case of correction or modification, the reasons (eg. particularly difficult destinations to which no shipments are made, products in the cart sold out or with prices clearly lower than their market value, customers with pending disputes, etc.).
Orders placed and accepted can be paid through:
- Pickup in store. By selecting this method, the items purchased will be set aside for the customer who can pick them up and pay them at our store in Catania, corso delle province 94/96, within 5 working days. Failure to collect, in the absence of communications from the customer, will result in the cancellation of the order.
- PayPal. It is the most reliable and fastest way to pay for your online purchases with the most common credit cards and, for PayPal account holders, with the balance or withdrawal from their linked bank account. By selecting this method at the time of the order, you will be automatically redirected to the PayPal site that will manage the payment and the processing of sensitive transaction data. In no case "Prestige" will process or transit the sensitive data of the transaction whose security and confidentiality are entirely the responsibility of PayPal. The order will be sent to the address indicated in the PayPal transaction as soon as the relative payment is confirmed. In no case and for no reason will shipments be made to different addresses.
The items ordered will normally be shipped within 2 working days in the manufacturer's original packaging, inside a reinforced cardboard or padded envelope that will guarantee their confidentiality and adequate protection.
The current legislation (Civil Cassation, Section III, sentence no. 15389 of 4 November 2002) provides that the transfer of ownership of the goods from the seller to the buyer, takes place simultaneously with the delivery of the package to the courier for transport. Therefore no claims will be accepted for loss or damage to the package. It is therefore extremely important that, upon delivery, the security seals and general conditions of the package are checked. In case of damage, opening or tampering (adhesive tape added, holes or even minimal openings) the package must be accepted with reserve in order to subsequently ask the courier for any compensation.
Shipping costs are clearly indicated in the shopping cart and depend solely on the buyer's shipping address (Italy, EU, non-EU Europe, rest of the world).
It should be noted that for shipments to foreign states outside the European Union and to countries that have no agreements with Italy, additional tariffs for customs and import duties and expenses may be requested by the competent authorities of the country of destination. The buyer is required to contact the competent authority of his country to know the extent before placing an order.
7. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RETURNS
We always guarantee the "Satisfied or refunded" clause because we recognize the customer the right to be able to decide peacefully on purchases.
Therefore, the purchased items can be returned within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery date. The shipping costs for the return are charged to the buyer who must:
- Send an email to customer service indicating the items or the order for which the return is requested and wait for an answer;
- Insert the items in the original packaging with which they were received or with one of a similar invoice, taking care to remove any labels or writings previously affixed;
- Deliver the package to a legally accredited courier and keep the shipping receipt;
- Tell customer service the tracking number of the shipment.
Upon return to our warehouse, the items will be checked and a credit note or a refund will be issued through the same method used for payment if one of the following cases does not occur.
Returns are not accepted for:
- orders delivered more than 14 days ago;
- orders for which you have not previously been authorized to return by customer service;
- articoli privati delle etichette o delle confezioni originali;
- damaged, worn for a long time, dirty or mistreated items;
- custom-made items specially collected for the buyer.
Our seriousness and respect for the customer require us to always seek a solution that can satisfy the customer but in the event that legal disputes arise, the buyer implicitly accepts the jurisdiction of the Court of Catania.
Although available in English, the official language of the "Prestigeintimo.it" website is Italian. Although accurate, there may be small differences between what is written in Italian and its translation in English. In the event of discrepancies, what is written in Italian is valid and it will not be possible to open disputes for translation defects.